The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) strived hard to build the Muslim nation, SubhanAllah (Glory be to Allah) he (peace be upon him) has succeeded in his struggle to convey the message. 'Say: Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for God, the Cherisher of the Worlds' [Qur'an 6:162]. Don't be a Muslim that has been crippled by the gaps in your knowledge in Islam. Be a part of this beautiful Ummah. Work together and help each other so that we can truly lead a life on the Straight Path.

ALWAYS REMEMBER
'I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah, the One, without any partner. And I bear witness that Muhammad (peace be upon him) is His servant and His messenger'

Saturday 3 December 2011

Spread the word about Islam

As-salaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh,

I search, read and listen ways to increase my emaan and subhanAllah there is so many amazing things out there and I pray that the links below provide to be benefical to you as it has been to me.

Islamic Tube:

http://www.islamictube.com/index.php

KhalifahKlothing's Channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/khalifahklothing/featured

The aim of this channel mentioned by the authors themselves:
This is Islam: Islam means "submission to God". Islam is the belief that there is only One God, whose proper name is Allah, which means " the God". Islam is the same message given to all the prophets, from Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus, and finally to the Prophet Muhammad, the last messenger (peace and blessings be upon them). They all brought the same message: worship only God, and stop worshipping human beings and their ideas.

Become a Muslim Now: If you believe there is only One God who should be worshiped, and no one/nothing else has that right but Him, and you believe Muhammad, peace be upon him, was a messenger who brought the same message as all the prophets before him, then you are basically a Muslim.




Al'hamduillah I have benefitted alot from this channel so CHECK IT OUT.

Fi'amanillah

No comments:

Post a Comment